Fiona is a reformed office worker whose relentless pursuit of openness, love and healing has led her to her current role as an energetic healer. Previously trapped in the ‘work hard, play hard’ life of IT, Fiona became a mother and found herself at a cross roads. Her body wasn’t working as it should and her soul was being neglected in order to pay the bills.
So, she took a leap of faith. Fiona took the first step in her journey to self-fulfilment and began exploring the world of complementary medicine. And this is when kinesiology found her. A kinesiology treatment enabled her to start stripping back the layers of her own life and empowered her to focus on healing others.
As a practitioner, Fiona provides support, honesty and clarity. Her touch is gentle and warm and her words prompt self-inquiry and realisation. She uses a range of kinesiology techniques including aromatherapy, crystal therapy, reiki and meridian massage to allow you to see yourself in a different way, shining a light into the dark corners of your body, heart and mind. She can help you to pick up the broom to sweep away the cobwebs and allow you to move more freely through life.
Explanding her knowledge toward the western medicine realm, Fiona continued her studies and has since became an enrolled nurse. This enables her to provide a true holistic approach to her clinical experience.
- Diploma General Kinesiology
- Diploma Nursing
- Certificate of Completion in Ear Candling (Complete Health and Harmony P/L)
- Beginners Crystal Therapy (International Academy of Vibrational Therapies)
- Reiki Level 1 attunement
- Aromatic Kinesiology L1, L2 (Blossoming Heart Institute)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Certificate III Business Administration (Medical)
- Registered Kinesiologist, Australian Traditional Medicine Society (Membership #28519)
- Enrolled Nurse Div 2 (Membership #NMW0002150660)
- Current Police Clearance Certificate and Working With Children (WWC1707181E)
- Current HLTAID003 Provide First Aid